Wednesday, August 13, 2003

For some reason, I've been getting a lot of hits by people looking for Crema Lita (I mentioned it in an earlier entry). So let me put in my two cents worth.

Crema Lita. I go to the one on 8th Ave. and 21st. My review: the faux ice cream is delicious. It is rich and creamy and has a texture that is a lot like good gelato. The staff is a little . . . well, not to be mean, but slow. Really, really slow. Which is why there is often a pretty long line. And the times I've gone, there is usually one person taking the orders and making them and another person in the background not really doing anything. Maybe it's some sort of union thing. My only other complaint is the price. Tasty D-Lite or however one spells that is a better value, but the ice cream isn't quite as good.

No comments: