Sunday, August 10, 2003

Lessons I've learned today:

1) I don't like veal. No taste, nasty texture. I'm sticking to grown-up dead cow.

2) If I don't drink coffee, around 4 p.m. my skull implodes.

3) People should wear deoderant to the gym. And if they don't, they shouldn't get on the cardio machines.

3a) I should put a little cologne on my towel so I can get at least a couple of non-foul breaths of air when seated next to Mr. Stinky-Pits.

4) One of my co-workers is gay. I saw him walking in Chelsea being very chummy with another guy (not straight-chummy either).

5) People who take up entire tables at Starbucks and don't even have the decency to buy a fucking drink or anything ought to have scalding coffee thrown in their faces.

6) Joseph Campbell was an amazing thinker and writer. I'm currently reading The Power of Myth, a book made from the transcripts of his discussions with Bill Moyer. Wow. Amazing stuff.

No comments: