Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Odd mood. Not bad, not good. Just . . . I don't know.

I have a lot to do today, but I can't seem to focus. I should go to rugby practice tonight, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to bail. I got to work late, so I can't really justify leaving at 5:15 p.m. just to go watch the guys play.

I hate that my knees hurt so much. I hate the general shape that my body is in.

I know, I know . . . boo fucking hoo. Get over it already.

Maybe that's what the whole thing is. I just feel out of joint. Not just physically, mind you. Emotionally. Spiritually. I'm here, but I'm really not. I don't feel like I'm adding anything by being at work. I don't feel like I'm adding anything by being at practice. Or at home. Or anywhere, really.

Unpacking, writing, being with friends . . . again, I can't seem to muster a lot of enthusiasm about any of it.

I really think I need a vacation.

No comments: