Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Tag, You're it

If you want to participate, leave a comment saying "interview me" or send me an e-mail.
I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
You will update your journal with the answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

I got my questions from Mykull who got his from Jean, who got hers from Trish, who got hers from the Green Fairy, who got hers from Feministe, who got hers from Erica, who got hers from Kathy, who got hers from Cornelia and sadly the trail goes dry after that. Eventually it all goes back to Kevin Bacon . . . but what doesn't?

Anyway, here are my questions:

1) what's your greatest fear? Death. Or more accurately, "the undiscovered country from which no traveler returns" I have a horrible fear of the unknown and that is the ultimate unknown.

2) you have to move to a remote island and you can take only one person with you. who would that person be and why? I can't think of anyone I could take without destroying their lives. Bad enough that I'd be stuck on an island, to do that to someone I love would suck. I guess based on that, I'd take Fred Phelps. Lousy company, but I could eat him when I run out of food and not feel the least bit of guilt.

3) what 5 items can't you live without? I guess food, shelter, water, air and sunlight are too obvious. I don't think there are any material things I couldn't live without. Might not be much of a life, but I could live. I guess if forced to choose, I'd want a journal, pen, mirror, my glasses and a radio. Notice I didn't say clothing. Woo hoo!!!!

4) you can take only one book, one movie, and one CD with you to the remote island. what do you choose? Book - Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, Movie - Beautiful Thing, CD - Tasmin Archer's Great Expectations.

5) the nobel prize committee has called on you to invent something. what will your invention be? (note: the invention cannot include a device that will enable you to leave the remote island.) Though it would cause horrible chaos, I would invent a device that gave everyone telepathy. I imagine it would be horrible to be able to know what everyone was thinking, but it would make crime and war a bit more difficult.

So those are my answers. If you want some questions, let me know and I'll e-mail you five for you to answer.

No comments: