Friday, August 15, 2003

I would like to offer a hearty "fuck you" to the following:

ConEd (it wasn't our fault)
Mayor Bloomberg (it wasn't my fault)
Gov. Pataki (it wasn't my fault)
Pres. George W. Bush (it wasn't my fault . . . even though it was cause I keep cutting funds for improvements to the infrastructure . . . but . . . um . . . look!! California!!!)
The dick from NYPD directing traffic on Thursday afternoon at 14th and 7th (dumbshit . . . the reason the cars weren't zipping along in the direction you were pointing was because there were FUCKING PEDESTRIANS IN THE WAY. This isn't New Jersey . . . we don't run over pedestrians here, even when a cop is yelling at you to do it).
My co-op for not installing any kind of emergency lights in my building forcing me to grope my way up four flights of stairs and along a completely dark hallway.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fucking miserable two days.

Lights just came back on at my apartment. 29 hours with no electricity. All my food had to be thrown out, except what was in the freezer which should be fine if I eat it tomorrow.

The lights are flickering a bit so I'm going to post this and start a new entry.

No comments: