Friday, August 15, 2003

Oh, I almost forgot, a really hearty "fuck you" to:

AT&T: call me silly, but the phone that I bought so I could get in touch with my family in a crisis, didn't actually function during a crisis, so I'm a little pissed at them

Citibank: no service, no ATMs -- even after all the other fucking banks' ATMs were working. And I just can't wait till they try to hit me with a fee for using a non-Citibank ATM. I am going to rip someone a new one at that point.

And props to:

Chase: I'll probably be moving my accounts over there. They had people working at their branches as soon as the power started coming back on. Customer service isn't a huge priority for them, but they did a damn sight (site?) better than Shitibank.

The Factory: the only place I was able to get caffeine in a non-soda form.

The pizza places in NYC who stayed open as long as they had toppings. Thank God for gas pizza ovens.

No comments: