Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Busy day. Work to do. Rugby practice tonight (assuming I can find a ride). I got really pissed off by an Op/Ed piece in The Simon which was complaining about the Harvey Milk School, so I had to write a letter to the editor. I don't mind when people are against the school if they know what they're talking about. The guy that wrote this piece is probably just another middle-class white boy from the California 'burbs who doesn't know jack shit about what it's like to be a gay teenager in the South Bronx.

Not that I know what it's like, but I at least have talked to several of the kids from the school and have gotten their perspective.

I'm also feeling really run down and kind of sick to my stomach. Really nauseous and I don't know what the deal is. I want to blame it on Atkins, but this feels like "sick" sick and I think I've got a bit of a fever. If I don't feel better soon (or if I start puking), I'm off to the doctor's office.

No comments: