Thursday, November 20, 2003

When I get sick, my brain gets fuzzy.

Today I got off the subway and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how to get to my exit. That was because I'd gotten off a stop early.

At work I was getting ready to add Equal to my coffee. Which I'd already done. That would have been some super sweet coffee. Nasty.

It didn't help that when I got into the office I walked past the receptionist, said hi, then proceeded to walk back to my office. There were no secretaries. No attorneys. Nobody. I had almost decided that the rapture had come and only the receptionist and I were evil sinners, when I realized that they were probably running a fire drill. Sure enough.

I hope this cold medecine kicks in soon.

Now, I'm off to read the continuing Faustus drama . . . already in progress.

No comments: