Saturday, November 08, 2003

One other thing. My birthday is in a month. I think I'm going to throw myself a party on Saturday the 6th or Sunday 7th. What I did last year was get everyone together at the Phoenix, let them all buy me shots . . . um, then I guess someone poured me into a cab and sent me home. My last memory of the evening was leaning against the pinball machine and sliding slowly to the floor. I wonder if it turned into a Jody Foster moment? I hope so.

The plan will likely be the same. Either the Phoenix or the Web. Actually, any bar where the patrons aren't hairy and wearing leather would be fine with me. Hmm . . . maybe we'll have to have it at Heaven. Mmmmm . . . smooth college boys.

Point being, mark your calendars. I'll post more info closer to the date.

No comments: