Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Oh, baby, baby, Oops, I did it again--damn it! Get that song out of my fucking head!

So David scooped my blog entry for today. Well, fine. I'll teach him. I'll just blog about something else.

Um.

Okay.

'Cause to lose all my senses that is just so typically me. Oh baby, baby--crap!

Okay, fine. Someone stole all my pens from my desk at work. Now this wouldn't piss me off if it were just the crappy little pens that the firm gives out to everyone. No, these were nice pens that I purchased from Staples. Granted, it's not like someone came in here and stole a Mont Blanc, but still. It's the principle of the thing.

Got that out of my system.

I'm not that innocent--Aargh!!!

As David mentioned, I was thinking of writing about what's been bothering me lately. Some of it is rugby stuff. Some of it has to do with some of my friends.

Deleted

Okay, I edited what I'd just written. Sorry about that. I just don't want to get into everything right now. I'll write about it when I'm not at work. But oddly enough, the last verse of the song that refuses to leave my fucking head kind of captures some of how I'm feeling.

You see my problem is this
I'm dreaming away
Wishing that heroes, they truly exist
I cry, watching the days
Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways
But to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me


Anyway, I'll get into all that later.

Since Sherry recently pointed out that weblog entries aren't copyrighted, I'll leave you with this:

Dan is sitting here making rude comments about my last blog - to be expected I guess, but he ought to be careful considering all he has on are a towel and his glasses!

No comments: