Sunday, November 02, 2003

Okay, I made it home and my liver is . . . um, shaken, not stirred. We'll just call it more or less intact. Next big party is in six days; Turtle's birthday party. I hope my liver has time to detox at least a little by then.

One of my more exciting happenings today was a Bravo sighting. I don't know if any of you read his blog, but you should. At first, I started reading it because, frankly, he's adorable. Then once I started reading it, I realized that he's smart and funny and pretty clever as well. I always enjoy finding someone who makes me think that there is actually hope for this world. Bravo certainly makes me feel this way.

Just a suggestion, if you visit his site, start at the beginning. The coming out stuff is pretty powerful.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I saw Bravo and friends walking down 7th Ave. today. I really wanted to say something . . . how junior high is that? . . . but I felt like I'd be intruding. He doesn't know me from Adam, and as a matter of fact, I don't know him at all, either. It's odd how reading someone's blog makes you feel as if you know them, despite there being no human connection.

So I think I saw Bravo. And oddly enough, it made my day.

No comments: