Friday, November 07, 2003

So last night's party . . . um. Well, truth be told, I got home around 7:45 p.m. so I decided not to change; I figured I'd wear my work clothes and go with that "rich daddy" look. I decided to sit down in my comfy chair for a minute before heading over to xl. Next thing I knew, it was well after 9 p.m.

Yep, slept through the party.

Damn, I'm getting old.

Anyway, I still managed to do laundry, so the evening wasn't a complete waste. And tonight is Turtle's party so there will be much debauchery.

I just went to Starbucks for my afternoon coffee; Cute Asian Boy 2 pretty much blew me off. But Cute Asian Boy 1 was being very flirty yesterday.

Let's see . . . what else? Oh, I heard from my friend Stuff. He's still in China, working hard. Managed to get himself a boyfriend. A bell boy in the hotel where he's staying. Cute fella, too.

And Mike got the job. Vice President of something. Big raise. Company car. Other cool things. I'm very psyched for him, but part of me wishes he'd just continued to write. But I understand his need for security. And it's not like he won't still be writing, he'll just be doing less of it.

I got my flu shot today and my arm is hurting. Plus I'm feeling a little sick.

I guess that's it for now.

No comments: