Friday, October 03, 2003

Since Jeff and Scott are doing it, it must be cool. So for your viewing pleasure (as if), here are 100 things about me -- or 20 things per day over the course of 5 days.

1. I was born in Germany
2. I've been through one major hurricane.
3. I've been through one major earthquake.
4. Mine was a difficult birth, the doctors told my mom I might not make it.
5. Some times I wish I hadn't . . . but not as often as I used to.
6. I love the early morning but I rarely wake up to enjoy it.
7. I love pizza.
8. I love vodka tonics.
9. Space cakes rock my world.
10. My best friend in high school was Todd. We reconnected recently and it's like we were never apart.
11. A guy named Lee shattered my heart in college; I still haven't recovered.
12. I own a mandolin that I don't know how to play.
13. I used to play contra-bass clarinet.
14. My best friend now is Mike. He knows more about me than anyone else on earth.
15. When I was a baby, I had seizures and had to be hospitalized. That was the only time I've ever had to stay in a hospital.
16. I've straddled the Equator and have a picture to prove it.
17. I've had a beard off and on since I was 17.
18. I have a weakness for fratboys.
19. I like playing rugby, but I love hanging out with my teammates.
20. I hate going to parties.

Okay, it's a start.

No comments: