Thursday, October 16, 2003

Celebrity sighting from last night: Jamie Oliver. Clearly, since I was going to his book signing. He is cuter in person than he is on TV. He is also a big, goofy kid. It's hard to believe he's married with a kid of his own.

Despite the long, long wait to get my book signed, it was well worth it. Plus, the recipes in the new book are amazing. I can't wait to try them out.

Only other thing to say about yesterday's book signing adventure is that by the time I got home, my foot felt as though it had been in a blender.

Mmmm, footaritas.

Well, I iced the hell out of it before I went to bed. While icing, I read some more of Jamie's new book.

Oddly enough, I had a Jamie dream last night. He was making a scallop and mango salad for me. It was delightful.

No comments: