Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Lent

Okay, it's the first day of Lent.

Although my faith seems to wane as the Christian right gets more right and less Christian, I guess I have to keep some of the old traditions alive.

So I gave up three of my biggest vices for the next forty days. And no, I'm not telling. Though I imagine those of you who hang out with me will figure out at least one of them.

And I've decided I'm going to blog every day during Lent (unless I don't have access to a computer).

Let's see how long I last this year. I'm pretty sure I know the order in which I'll fail at my vices. Maybe I'll be able to keep the blogging going so I can at least feel good about one thing.

We'll see.

4 comments:

cheapblueguitar said...

Good luck!

palochi said...

Are you sure you're not confusing this deal with Easter, when Zombie Jeebus rose from the dead?

Welcome back to the fold, baby.

Marc said...

Um, shall I assume you won't be visiting us for the next 39 days? :-(

Crash said...

Marc: Not to worry, most of the stuff I have given up doesn't affect my ability to visit.