Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Lent

Okay, it's the first day of Lent.

Although my faith seems to wane as the Christian right gets more right and less Christian, I guess I have to keep some of the old traditions alive.

So I gave up three of my biggest vices for the next forty days. And no, I'm not telling. Though I imagine those of you who hang out with me will figure out at least one of them.

And I've decided I'm going to blog every day during Lent (unless I don't have access to a computer).

Let's see how long I last this year. I'm pretty sure I know the order in which I'll fail at my vices. Maybe I'll be able to keep the blogging going so I can at least feel good about one thing.

We'll see.

3 comments:

palochi said...

Are you sure you're not confusing this deal with Easter, when Zombie Jeebus rose from the dead?

Welcome back to the fold, baby.

Marc said...

Um, shall I assume you won't be visiting us for the next 39 days? :-(

Crash said...

Marc: Not to worry, most of the stuff I have given up doesn't affect my ability to visit.