Monday, May 10, 2004

Yet another reason to love Mark.

His review of 'Van Helsing'.

". . . the movie was like having a clown screaming in your face for two hours while being hit in the head with a baseball bat."

Now on with the answers to last week's questions.

From Homer

1. You are on death row - what will be your last meal?

My mom's cooking - Chicken soup (best in the world), Biscuits, Pumpkin Pie.

2. What will be the last song you listen to?

Beethoven's 9th Symphony.

3. Who will be the last person you have sex with (anybody in the world)?

What with death breathing down my neck, I imagine that sex would be the last thing on my mind. But if I had to choose, there was this guy, Nathan, that I had a huge crush on in college. Straight, of course. But since this is just a fantasy anyway . . . I'd choose him.

But earlier in that same evening, I'd want to get with Daniel Cudmore, Orlando Bloom, Keanu Reeves (if I can keep him from speaking), Brad Pitt, most of the Bel Ami 'models' and the French and English national rugby teams. I mean, what the hell? It's not like I'd have to worry about being tired and sore the next day.

No comments: