Friday, May 21, 2004

Unrealistic Promises I'm Making Today
I will not start drinking shots.
I will not hit on the cute guys.
I will not remove my clothing or anyone else's.
I will not allow my Texas accent to come out while talking to the Southern boys.
I will not start singing showtunes at the top of my lungs on the street with MAK, PatCH and Bob.
I will not tell everyone my naked Celine Dion story.
I will not talk endlessly about rugby.
I will not get all moody about the fact that most of these guys have boyfriends and I don't.
I will not forget everyone's real names and just refer to them by their blog names.
I will not repeat the bathroom incident.
I will not do the boat race, beer slide or elephant walk at the rugby party.
I will not watch the 'who's got the biggest dick' contest that will likely happen at the rugby party.
I will not act like a drunk frat boy.
I will not vomit.
I will not make fun of anyone who vomits.

Realistic Promises I'm Making Today
I will wake up tomorrow with a blinding hangover and a dread fear of what will get posted on Monday.

Please remember . . . what happens at the blogger party stays at the blogger party.

No comments: