Thursday, March 25, 2004

Totally got distracted talking about the movie. I forgot to say that I went out after the watching it. Hooked up with Stuff and Hugh at Gstaad (not as pretentious at it sounds) for the party that Jeff Kagan throws there on Wednesdays called Gstuud (okay, the name is a little twee, but Jeff's a sweetie so forgive him). It was a chance for the skiing/snowboarding group (the Ski Bums) to do a little recruiting. And for the rest of us, it was an open bar and free pizza (I had 6 cocktails and 2 pieces of pizza . . . not bad for one hour). A bunch of guys from the rugby team showed up, which was pretty cool. Most of the guys on our team tend to frequent the Eagle and Dugout, so it was pretty cool seeing some of them branch out a little.

Jeff said this was his best crowd yet, so I was pretty psyched for him. There were, I'd guess, 70 or so people there. Pretty good for a Wednesday. And most of them stayed after the open bar ended.

Good time. Good crowd. Good bar. I may make this a weekly event. Lord knows it's close enough to my house to make it pretty damn convenient.

No comments: