Wednesday, March 31, 2004

The bits I remember:

1. Talking about MAK's mom's boobs with MAK's mom.
2. Seeing two of my drinking companions' penises. To protect the innocent, I won't name names. And no, it wasn't in the bathroom; it was right in the middle of the bar. And, if I may say so, wow!
3. Turning klepto, which happens when I'm really drunk, and stealing MAK's undies, PatCH's wallet, and Bob's Blackberry. All were eventually returned.
4. Taking off my pants in a vain attempt to get the bartender to take off his.
5. MAK recognizing one of the bartenders from a party he attended over a year ago.
6. Drinking six shots (lemondrop, lemondrop, lemondrop, something nasty that Luis the bartender recommended, some fruity shot, some fruity shot) on top of the mixed drinks I was having.
7. Not puking. Yea me!!!

The bits I don't:

1. Most of the cab ride home.
2. Getting into my building, apartment, and bed.
3. Where all my money went.

No comments: