Thursday, March 11, 2004

SoccerBoy showed up tonight.

Fuck.

I just wish he would tell me if this is going anywhere because, for the life of me, I can't tell. And frankly, I'm feeling sick of this.

I'm used to having crushes on guys. Then having those guys tell me they just want to be friends. Then pining away for them until they meet someone they fall in love with and quit hanging out with me. Then I move on to a new crush. Rinse. Repeat.

That is the natural order of things in Crashland.

What I can't deal with is a guy who seems to be into me. And whom I'm into. Who then never calls and is never able to get together with me one on one. WTF?

I have to admit, it was a hell of a lot easier in high school when it was all about the sex and none of the emotions that went along with it.

Well, okay, that still kind of sucked.

Fuck it, I'm going to bed. This day blew.

No comments: