Friday, January 09, 2004

So to recap the last couple of days:

Wednesday, drinking with MAK, PatCH, a couple of MAK's friends, and one of my other friends. At Stella's. In my mind's eye, I see Stella's as this dark lounge full of hot Eastern European 'working boys'. Well, it sure didn't live up to it that night. Decor that you'd expect at the VFW. 'Working boys' who were working, but couldn't be called boys by any stretch of the imagination. And they looked like they'd been hit more than once with the ugly stick.

Ah, well. The drinks and the company were both good and plentiful.

Thursday, party at XL. Fun . . . for reasons that I've already mentioned.

Friday . . . tonight I'm going to a soccer game. I get to see SB in his soccer kit. I'm looking forward to it.

Saturday, we have board meeting that's scheduled for, I don't know, like, 18 hours or so. Oh, yeah. I'm psyched.

No comments: