Monday, January 19, 2004

Fucking awful mood today. Probably a lack of caffeine.

My stereo quit playing CDs for some reason. Rather than staying calm about it, I started smashing the top of it with my fist. Felt really good until I felt something in my wrist snap. It seems okay now.

Left a nice big dent in the stereo, though.

That makes three non-working stereos I have around the house. Or rather three stereos that won't play CDs. I'm trying to decide if I should take them to be fixed or just toss the lot and buy a new one. If anyone knows what I can do to make the CD player start working again (as long as it doesn't involve anything too technical), I'd appreciate hearing about it.

I need to go get some food. I'm waiting to have lunch with Stuff, but he's looking at apartments. I thought he'd have called by now, but no such luck.

On the up side, I'm down four pounds since starting the diet. Tomorrow is the official weigh-in day, so I'm sure I'll have gained back two of them by morning. My body likes to fuck me over like that.

I read a collection of Richard Matheson short stories last night. He is just amazing. Some of the best stuff I've ever read.

Anyway, enough rambling. Time to get a soda.

No comments: