Friday, January 02, 2004

Didn't do too much today. Made my black-eyed peas. Yum. Did some housework. More of that tomorrow. Saw 'Peter Pan' which was fucking brilliant. As soon as it's out on DVD, I'm buying it.

Now I have to dig up my copies of the play and story. J.M. Barrie . . . great writer. 'The Admirable Crichton' is still one of my favorite plays. I wish someone would produce it; I've never seen it staged.

After I got back from the movie, I watched 'Amelie' which was also brilliant.

I didn't call the guy from last night. I could say that I'm being coy and not wanting to appear over-eager. Truth is, I'm a little freaked. I'm generally unaccustomed to having guys express interest in me. And for me to be attracted to someone who does is almost unheard of.

I guess I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

But I promise I'll call him on Friday. Well, I suppose it is officially Friday now, but I mean I'll call him in the afternoon.

No comments: