Saturday, June 14, 2003

Okay, click on this; it's funny.

Judging by the hangover I have today, my fuzzy recollection of being in an East Village club, my inability to remember how I got home, and waking up at 5 in the morning because I had passed out on my floor, I seem to have had a good time last night.

Alcohol tally (estimated): a couple of bottles of wine and a shot of tequila.

I picked up an extra umbrella at some point last night. I hope it didn't inconvenience the person I must have taken it from.

So as I said, last night was a blast. The boys were in good form; though I imagine the diners upstairs didn't much care to hear our rambunctiousness. The awards were handed out; both serious and ridiculous. I got the "most likely to take over for David Hasselhoff in the Disney production of Baywatch." I could explain that; I simply choose not to.

This was the first rugby party in ages that didn't feature public nudity of some sort. Maybe it's because we were in a semi-nice restaurant. Or we were on our best behaviour because the coach's wife and friends were there. Yeah, that's probably it. Well at least we had the bawdy songs.

No comments: