Thursday, October 13, 2005

Day 12

So last night I worked on one of my plays (and a few little odds and ends). I would have gotten more accomplished, but I watched Lost and went to bed really early. Good thing, as luck would have it, since a young, ethnic couple decided to have a screaming match at 5 a.m. in front of my building.

On the upside, since I was already awake, I managed to get to work an hour early today. Woo hoo.

Back to the plays, I've got to say that this experiment/dare/whatever to do something related to theater every day has been helpful. I've seen 8 shows so far this month (with another one planned for tonight) and I've read 5. Plus I've worked on two of my own. I feel like I'm moving forward for the first time in a while. Nice to have goals, even nicer to be steadily moving toward them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you taking the "dare" seriously and getting things accomplished. Has to make you feel good.

Now I need to do the same....

Jase said...

That's awesome!

Just remember - All work and no play makes Homer something something!

Now I dare you to do something geeky this weekend! It's for your own good! ;)