Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I reached 30,000 visitors to my site today. Thanks to Manhattan Dan who referred the 30,000th.

Last night I went to check on my friend Stuff's apartment. It was still there and in good shape, as was to be expected. Keep meaning to throw a party over there before he gets back, just haven't done it yet. I'll be sure to invite you all.

After checking his apartment, I decided to go see 'Saved!' at the googleplex on 42nd St. Hard to believe that was ever a bad part of town.

'Saved!' was cute, if somewhat predictable. Macaulay Culkin just seems to get hotter every time I see him. And Chad Faust who plays Jena Malone's gay boyfriend is pretty hot, too. Maybe I just need to get laid. Whatever. It was still a pretty funny movie. Some of it just hit a little too close to home. It's a hard to laugh at those painfully earnest Christians when I used to be one of them. Ah, well.

I think I'm done with movies for a little while. I've seen so damn many of them in the last couple of weeks. Besides, I'm now deep into party season. Most of the charities I work with/support throw parties during the summer. I've got three this week and at least one a week for the rest of the summer. Fun, but tiring.

Tonight I am being joined at one of the parties by David, a rugby friend, and Frank. If nothing else, the company will be good. Plus, I get to leave work early in order to get to the party on time. Woo hoo!

No comments: