Thursday, March 17, 2005

No problem. I'll remember.

On Tuesday this week, Gene Wilder was signing copies of his new book over at B&N. I didn't write it down on my calendar because I knew I'd remember it.

Well, I did. Today. Crap.

He's someone I'd really like to meet.

And so it goes.

Next Tuesday is WYSIWYG. TinMan and Ultrasparky are performing. I really want to be there.

Also next Tuesday, Charles Busch is going to be at a networking event at Planet Hollywood. I really want to be there.

And also next Tuesday, my office is hosting a seminar and needs someone to check people in, point them toward the john and make sure they don't get lost.

Guess which one of the three I will be at.

9 comments:

Jase said...

As for the events, the solution is just 2 clicks on the hourglass necklace Prof. McGonagall gave you!

Just make sure you don't see yourself for the rest of the night. ;)

Okay, I'm a dork.

MzOuiser said...

Expecto Patronum!

Hot Toddy said...

You'll be at option #1, I'm sure. Be sure to write it on your calendar.

Homer said...

Isn't that the day you have a date with Ryan Reynolds?

David said...

Maybe we should all use our web logs as appointment books.

Knottyboy said...

I love Gene, some of his acting really brought smiles to my face and a belly laugh. I'll keep an eye out for his new book, thanks.
k

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a design hosting site web site. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.

We have business and personal web hosting packages. No setup fees. Low cost domain registration, SSL certificates, merchant accounts and web design.

Come and check it out if you get time.

TWPAdmin said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. There is a lot of useful information about commercial web hosting in it. We offer Turnkey Websites and Reliable Hosting. We also provide a blogging service that will help your site get indexed fast and keep the search engines visiting your site. Click here for more information about commercial web hosting.
Thank you
TWP Admin

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Just thought I would check out your blog.
I am new to blogging. I hope you don't mind me posting to your blog. If you are interested in checking out my blog and making a post that would be great.

I have a company hosting web site/blog. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.


Thanks,
Ed