Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I hate shopping for clothes and only do it when absolutely necessary. However, I love buying new shoes. I don't do it often, mind you, since shoes are expensive.

Today, I had no choice. My favorite pair of shoes was just about to give up the ghost, so I wandered over to Johnston & Murphy to check out their selection. I tried on a few pairs and bought two cap-toe oxfords that were on sale. Love them. J&M make the best shoes as far as I'm concerned.

That being said, I don't think I'll walk home tonight like usual. The shoes are too new for that.

This evening's fun activity is a poetry reading at Barnes & Noble featuring one of my teammates. Should be interesting.

Tomorrow I'm going to the opening (well, the opening of the previews) of 'Medea in Jerusalem', which is, as you no doubt figured out, an updated version of Medea, set in Jerusalem. Medea is Palestinian and Jason is Israeli. Could be interesting.

6 comments:

MP3 Doctor said...

Hey, great blog! Keep it up.

I have a latest DVDs site. It pretty much covers latest DVDs related stuff.

Come and have a look if you get time :-)

Den said...

Hi, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I like finding all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my Gifts related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.

Den said...

Hi, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I like finding all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my Gifts related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.

Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

The Coupon Guru said...

Very cool online shopping mall blog. I found **THIS** online shopping mall site. Take a look.

Shoppingonline said...

I'm new to blogging and I like you're one

I have a las vegas shopping great gift website. It offers loads of las vegas shopping, become a lord, pamper gifts, personalised gifts, all types of gadgets, gifts fo him and gifts for her

Come and check it out if you get time :-)