Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I hate shopping for clothes and only do it when absolutely necessary. However, I love buying new shoes. I don't do it often, mind you, since shoes are expensive.

Today, I had no choice. My favorite pair of shoes was just about to give up the ghost, so I wandered over to Johnston & Murphy to check out their selection. I tried on a few pairs and bought two cap-toe oxfords that were on sale. Love them. J&M make the best shoes as far as I'm concerned.

That being said, I don't think I'll walk home tonight like usual. The shoes are too new for that.

This evening's fun activity is a poetry reading at Barnes & Noble featuring one of my teammates. Should be interesting.

Tomorrow I'm going to the opening (well, the opening of the previews) of 'Medea in Jerusalem', which is, as you no doubt figured out, an updated version of Medea, set in Jerusalem. Medea is Palestinian and Jason is Israeli. Could be interesting.

No comments: