Friday, February 06, 2004

Time to play catch up again.

Wednesday night I watched 'Salaam Bombay'. By the end of it I was trying to decide whether to slit my wrists or just curl up in a ball on the floor and weep. Luckily, I watched the Special Features on the DVD, which were mostly very uplifting documentaries, and that made everything better.

Yesterday, after having gone to all the trouble (i.e. sending two e-mails) to get a cocktail party together, I was two and a half hours late to it because I got stuck at work. Damn! Damn! Damn! But I had a lovely time with some bloggers, some ruggers, and some guys who were neither but who were lovely nonetheless.

I got a surprise visit from a couple of teammates last night. We just sat around and watched 'Family Guy' which was nothing special in and of itself, but it was kind of nice having company.

Today . . . work. Tonight . . . board meeting. Tomorrow . . . clean and organize my apartment. Maybe get together with SB. Sunday . . . writing with David, then tea with Janet Reno and Barney Frank. Very psyched about that. I can't think of two better things to do on a Sunday.

No comments: