Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I am one of those people who tends to shut down when faced with monumental tasks. Naturally, this means that instead of cleaning and unpacking last night, I went over to Mike'nDavid's. Did nothing but waste time. As a result, I've got so much stuff to do tonight and tomorrow that I can barely even function today.

But on the up side of it all, I got to see Mike. Since it's highly unlikely that I'll see him again until mid-March, it was probably a good thing.

My goal for tonight is to unpack nine boxes of books and files. Then make room for the furniture and other boxes that are arriving tomorrow afternoon. This way, I can concentrate on cleaning the apartment tomorrow. Once I get a vacuum cleaner.

I can't wait for Monday to get here.

Not that next week will be any better, since I'm only in the office for three days and have to get three weeks worth of work done.

Breathe in . . . breathe out.

No comments: