Saturday, December 13, 2003

Well, I can't access my blog, but at least I can update it.

Since I can't seem to catch a fucking break this week, here was my day.

Work, blah, blah, blah.

Go to the opera to see 'nDavid. Train breaks down at 34th St. By the time I get uptown, the show has started. Try to buy tickets for the Sunday show. The box office woman tells me the box office is officially closed. I have to buy the tickets the day of.

Fine.

Go back downtown. Get together with Mike. Bitch about rugby stuff. Mention the fact that he forgot my birthday. He gets upset at himself, though frankly, I don't much care. He has David. He has his job. He has his family. I'm more at the outskirts of his life right now. He doesn't love me any less; he just doesn't have as much time for me or my life. And my birthday shouldn't be something that he is concerned about. I mean, I'm not a kid. Birthdays don't have the same meaning that they did back then. I told him not to beat himself up and that we would go out to dinner sometime.

Fine.

At least tomorrow is Paul's party. Should be fun. Even if it is in Jersey.

No comments: