Sunday, December 14, 2003

Another weekend in the bag. Not a fucking thing to show for it.

Friday, coffee with Mike. First time in three weeks that I saw him.

Saturday, sleep late. Pick up some art books and prints and stuff that I'd bought off of eBay. Go to Paul's party. That was a bit of a fiasco. I was going over there with English David. Neither of us brought the address. Once we got to Jersey, I had to call Mike (three times before he picked up) and had to have him log in to my e-mail for me and find the address. Brilliant.

The party was a lot of fun. Good company, lots of singing around the piano, good food and drinks . . . everything you could want.

Wound up taking the PATH train back the wrong way and ended up at the Trade Center stop. That was odd. Macabre, I suppose. If you think about it too much.

Today, saw 'nDavid's opera. It was okay. Saw Mike for a few seconds after the show. He was with David's family so we didn't really talk.

You know, I'm happy for him and David. I'm happy about his job and everything like that too. But I miss my friend.

Guess I'm getting a full dose of the holiday blues. And all the lonliness that goes with it.

Well, time to go finish my laundry.

No comments: