Saturday, June 28, 2003

Still packing; life blows. Today's question . . . how did I end up with so many goddamn Mardi Gras beads? And so much artwork? Ah well. I should be done packing pretty soon. Then I just have to get the movers over. God, let this be finished soon.

On a related note, I'm loving my new apartment. Except I don't have blinds yet, so the folks in the building behind me have gotten a couple of free shows. Nothing they wouldn't see if they happened to be in a bar with me after a rugby game while I was plastered. You get the idea.

Went to a managers meeting for the Pride Dance tomorrow. Only a couple of my guys have backed out. We should be okay (pray for us). We'll be working the coat/bag check area from 9 a.m.-11 p.m. If anyone else bails, I'm screwed. I'm still not sure how I wound up in charge of this (and Sports Ball). Some one else better do this next year.

On the up side, I think one of the HoP guys was hitting on my tonight. Or he's just naturally flirty. I'm hoping he was hitting on me though. Kind of cute.

No comments: