Friday, June 13, 2003

And just because my blog has been a little Daniel Cudmore deficient of late, here are some Daniel Cudmore photos from the WireImage.com site. Since I can't link directly to the page with the pictures (damn it) I can only link to the main page and tell you to run the search for Daniel Cudmore (or anyone else for that matter).

Hey, WeHo Mark . . . what do you think of the photos? Not the greatest pictures, but I believe you'll agree with me that even a not-so-great picture of Daniel is still pretty damn good.

And just a quick note about WireImage, for $10 a month you can get access to tons of celebrity pictures. It's a pretty great deal. Plus it has pictures of just about everybody you could imagine, from every party and event, and best of all, you can search images by photographer (which is kind of cool if you are familiar with a particular photog's work).

I don't usually do commercials (I feel I should use my blogging powers for good, not evil) but I did like this site.

No comments: