Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bingham

Ever so quickly.

Dublin is great. There is cider in every bar and restaurant. I've been semi-drunk since I arrived.

The games are going well. Both sides have won and lost a match. More games today (in fact the next one starts in 10 min. so I'm going to be late).

I've taken a bunch of photos which I've put in Flickr. I'll post some later.

There are so many hot guys.

The sun doesn't fully set until well after 11:30 PM or so. Really messes with your sense of time.

I didn't put on sunscreen yesterday because it was overcast and from time to time rainy. Plus, who could get a sunburn in Ireland? Me, as it turns out. I'm not quite lobster red, but I've got what one of the secretaries at my company calls "an Irish tan."

Anyway, having a great time, though I'm tired as hell. It's sad when you kind of look forward to a vacation ending so you can get some sleep.

1 comment:

cheapblueguitar said...

Glad you are having fun. Dude... never go without your sunscreen.