Monday, April 21, 2008

ST:GBS

Continuing my fortnight o' Star Trek captains, tonight I saw Kate Mulgrew perform at Project Shaw. She's marvelous, which was not unexpected.

Project Shaw is the brainchild of the Gingold Theatrical Group. They put on a different Shaw play every month with the goal of performing every single play. I've only been to two productions, but they have been fantastic. The shows sell out and have a remarkably diverse crowd.

Plus, they have a raffle which is a plus in my book. Next month's performance, which I will sadly have to miss, is The Devil's Disciple. I guess I'll just have to read it instead.

BTW, is the content challenge over yet. This blogging every day is tough.

2 comments:

Lee said...

GADS! The things I miss by not living in NYC anymore. Shit! If only I had the money to pay for an apt. there. The Shaw Project sounds very interesting.

Jeff Ricker would probably be jealous of you seeing Mulgrew!

Alan said...

I saw Kate in Tea At Five several years ago in NYC and it was wonderful.