Thursday, March 15, 2007

Much better

Tylenol PM. That did the trick last night. It was the first uninterrupted night's sleep I've had in ages. I feel much better today.

It may also be because I got a jolt of inspiration for a short play that I'm going to submit for a ten-minute play contest. Started working on it last night and will have it ready to let some people read it by Monday.

I also started a new poem.

Man, having the creative juices flowing, so to speak, really does wonders for my mood.

3 comments:

Mark Floyd-Thaut said...

Glad that Tylenol PM worked. Try to stay away from Ambien or those others. I usually talk out of my head and hallucinate when I'm on them.

Jess said...

Glad you got a good night's sleep and that your juices are flowing!

Shenida Weave said...

Tylenol PM sometimes makes me feel very groggy the next morning...

You know what I've been using for years that works like a charm? Two Benadryl and one melatonin tablet... knocks me off to happy land in 30 minutes or less... and if you get the generic versions in big quantities, much less expensive than Tylenol PM...

BTW, what's the sleep ingredient in Tylenol PM: diphenhydramine HCl... what is Benadryl: diphenhydramine HCl... you've fallen prey to marketing ;)