Thursday, September 28, 2006

Busy

Been a little busy recently, so I haven't had time to post. Plus, I'm kind of lazy.

So here's a recap in reverse chron.

Lots of working out. A trip to Splash for Musical Monday. Broadway Flea Market. Rainy Days and Mondays at the Fringe Festival Encore. Oedipus for Kids at the NY Musical Theatre Festival. Work events. The Innovative Theatre Awards (an off-off Broadway award show). Drowsy Chaperone. Famous Author Rob Byrnes' book launch (go buy When the Stars Come Out).

Anyway. There you go.

4 comments:

Jase said...

Wheeeeee...!

ScottK said...

UHHHM I did not see a mention of you having been reading your copy of Gone yet ........... Hope you get some free time soon !

dpaste said...

How was Musical Mondays? Sorry I missed it.

Jess said...

I already bought FARB's book, so I've followed your orders! :)