Thursday, June 01, 2006

It just keeps getting better and better . . .

Today I found out that my office has approved a raise for me. This should, I imagine, bring my salary more in line with the others who do my job, even though I also imagine it won't take into account the fact that I've been doing this job for nearly a decade and due to my experience should be making more than the others.

Okay, fine, whatever.

But here's the fun part. The only reason I found out that I'd been approved for a raise is that my boss let me know that it had been frozen indefinitely while my department goes through a shakeup.

As soon as I get an offer, I'm out of here.

1 comment:

Dop T said...

I so feel your pain. I used to bitch about my job too, until I found out that my boss read my blog. Not only did I have to stop writing about it, I had to go back through my archives and get rid of all the old stuff too. UGH! And like you, I am looking...