Friday, February 25, 2005

Mixin' and Minglin'

I want to go out Saturday night after the Gay Expo (visit me at the Out of Bounds booth and I will prattle endlessly about gay sports in New York). So if anyone wants to join me, I'll be going to:

HABIBI PARTY
Middle Eastern gay/str8/bi/mixed party...
Dance and chill with Rai, amr diab, alabina, ishtar, rachid taha, khaled, faudel...
DJ iz
featuring the amazing EDUARDO

Saturday February 26th, 10 p.m.
at
RARE
416 w. 14 street
Manhattan
$10

I'll admit to being curious as to what exactly makes EDUARDO amazing.

Anyway, here's what I'm wearing, so none of you other byotches better show up in the same thing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky for you - I dropped mine off at the dry cleaners this morning, so we won't have to worry about any embarrassing moments.

Just a guy said...

Byrne,

You looked awesome in your outfit. And great job with the belly dancing. I was particularly impressed with the bit you did with the torches and swords.

http://ruggerjohnnyd.blogs.com