Thursday, July 10, 2003

Well, the move is tomorrow. That means tomorrow morning is my last opportunity to pack. There is a lot of stuff I plan on moving myself, pictures, all my writing, etc., but for the most part, I'm happy to have others move it.

I just hope the weather cooperates.

My only move glitch so far is that it has been moved back from noon to 3 p.m. This isn't a huge deal, but finding parking at the new apartment on a Friday at during rush will be a major bitch. And co-op rules state that I'm supposed to move in on a week day (during working hours) so the elevator isn't tied up. But this is beyond my control so I'm only doing a little bit of stressing.

I'm just so looking forward to having most of my stuff in one place again. Then I have to go to the parents' houses and figure out how much of that stuff to bring. I really wish I weren't so sentimental. There are tons of things that I should throw out but just can't bring myself to.

No comments: