Friday, July 25, 2003

My loyal fans (both of you), I am leaving town for the weekend, so I may not be blogging for a couple of days. While I'm out debauching (which will either involve hanging out with a bunch of drunken ruggers or sitting around mom's house eating pretzels and watching Trading Spaces . . . I haven't decided yet), you'll just have to struggle by without me.

Now, I know it seems strange that I'd travel to my mom's house and do nothing but eat pretzels and watch Trading Spaces, but 1) I love pretzels and 2) I don't have a TV, so going home is my only opportunity to watch Trading Spaces. So don't judge me. Anyway, Ty is adorable.

The only reason this will likely win out over hanging with the local rugby boys is that in order to hang with them, I'd have to drive. In order to drive, I've got to borrow my mom's car (without which she wouldn't be able to travel to work). To borrow mom's car (without which she wouldn't be able to travel to work), I'd have to agree not to drink . . . and mean it.

Have you ever been sober around a bunch of drunken rugby players? It's not pretty. Nor, indeed, is it much fun.

However, being drunk with a bunch of other drunken rugby players is a fucking riot. Especially when there is skinny dipping involved.

No comments: