A few comments about tonight's Broadway Backwards event to raise money for the LGBT Center and Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS:
1. I would gay-marry Len Cariou at the drop of a hat. Granted, he's a little outside my normal age range, but damn . . . that voice, that acting.
2. Hearing the LGBT Center Youth Chorus sing "Children Will Listen" was amazing.
3. Mario Cantone is fracking awesome.
4. There are some hot chorus boys in this town.
5. If someone had told me at 8 years old that one day I would attend an event where I would see Mrs. Brady and Mrs. Cunningham make out on stage, I wouldn't have believed them. And I probably would have been upset by having a grown up talk to me about girls kissing.