Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I Kind of Miss the Zombies

As has been mentioned on these pages (screens?) numerous times, when my mind is in turmoil, I have zombie dreams.

Well, that seems to have changed. Recently, I've started getting visits from my dead grandfather. I'm not sure what the dreams mean or even what has been happening in them. Like a light frost at daybreak, these dreams melt away once I begin to wake up. All I'm left with is a sense of longing and an undercurrent of dread.

Recently death seems to be playing a big part of my dreams. I wish I knew what was up with that.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Are you seeing the Grim Reaper himself? For a funny look at death, the Terry Pratchett Discworld series always involves GR being rather humourous.

I know this doesn't answer your question; obviously I shall be an excellent lawyer.

Anonymous said...

Zombies usually mean you're really hungry for brains. Brains!

Anonymous said...

Are you making some big changes in your life? Or thinking about them? Don't worry. Death dreams are hardly ever about real death.