Wednesday, November 05, 2003

You'd think that if you'd *invited* 50 some-odd people to a mandatory meeting, you'd have gotten a room with enough chairs. You'd think that you'd have prepared enough materials. You'd think if you'd scheduled it when most people take their lunch breaks you'd have at least had a little food, even just cookies or something.

Nope.

At the end of the meeting, after sitting through all this technical crap about folder management and naming documents and all that other bullshit, I went up to talk to the trainer. I told her that although I deal with litigation matters and I'm in the litigation department, my matters are technically considered administration.

She told me that this seminar really didn't apply to me then.

Fuck.

I want my hour and a half back.

No comments: