Sunday, November 23, 2003

Great, great time tonight. MAK is a perfect companion for these kinds of events. Snarky, but not overly so. Emotional, but not overly so. And best of all, we weren't cruising the same men (our tastes are divergent). Not that MAK was cruising men; don't worry, K.

As I said, tonight was great. The event was a bit of a cluster fuck organizationally speaking, but who cares? The food was good, the entertainment was great (and cute, cute, cute) and I had a lovely time.

Odd story. I was accepting an award on behalf of my firm. But they made the award out to me. That sucker's going right on my resume, believe me.

Other funny note, I won the raffle. I have remarkably good luck with raffles. Tend to win something. I've won plane tickets, concert tickets, t-shirts, uniforms, cash . . . all sorts of cool stuff.

Tonight's prize was a trip to Trinidad.

How cool is that? I don't know if it's tickets for two, but if it is I'm inviting MAK since he was my date for the evening.

Now I just need PatCH to tell me everything about Trinidad since he is from there.

No comments: