Friday, November 03, 2006

When will it end?

You know that commercial for the fake boner pills that features the guy with the creepy smile (Smiling Bob according to the commercial) and the insipid whistled tune that goes on and on and on and on . . . ?

Well, since they show that commercial on LOGO every, I don't know, six minutes or so, it's been stuck in my head for two days. Two frakkin' days.

So today's question for my readers (yes, both of you): When you get a song stuck in your head, how do you unstick it?

Me, I normally start humming the I Dream of Jeannie theme. It bumps things out of my head, but doesn't stick. Sadly, Smiling Bob's Boner Theme seems to be impervious.

3 comments:

Patrick said...

I've found compulsive masturbation is a great deterrant.

Crash said...

Patrick: But isn't that your answer for everything?

Zenchick said...

"who let the dogs out" does it for me.
But, be warned, it *does* stick.
Then you're sorta back to square one.