Friday, November 03, 2006

Strangers on a Train

Based on what I saw on the train today, it appears Boyfriend 101 Guy has moved on to a new book. Another self-help book. I am intrigued.

And speaking of people who are on my train, I thought I'd introduce you to a few of the other regulars who make my life interesting during my morning commute.

Gilmore Guy - A goodlooking fellow who looks just like an older version of Matt Czuchry who plays Logan on Gilmore Girls (yes, I watch it . . . don't you judge me).

Angry Black Doug - This guy works at some delivery service and is always wearing his polyester shirt/shorts combo. I call him black Doug because he looks like a black version of Doug Heffernan the IPS delivery guy on King of Queens. I call him angry because he curses and mutters to himself whenever the train is held in the station or is delayed for any reason. If it goes on long enough, he starts yelling that he's in a hurry and he's got a job and they're making him late. Then he storms off the train at his station, shoving people out of the way. Angry Black Doug really needs to leave his house about ten minutes earlier every day. Or he needs to get laid.

Hoochie Mama - A rather zaftig woman who wears very, very, very tight low-rise jeans and works them. In her world, she is the sexiest thing there is. And I have to admire her for that.

The Redhead - He's hot. When he's on the train, he's the only person on the train.

Ms. Swan - A look-alike for Ms. Swan from Mad TV.

These are just the ones I've noticed for one reason or another.

6 comments:

palochi said...

Boyfriend 101 Guy needs a new therapist.

cheapblueguitar said...

You watch Gilmore Girls? How sad.

I kid of course. I own the DVDs.

Don't judge. :-)

Jase said...

I want to hear more about this Ms. Swan character...

dpaste said...

Oooh, I loves me some hot redhead. Pictures?

Crash said...

Palochi: Yep.

Brian: Let he who hasn't fantasized about Luke or Logan (or maybe Luke and Logan) cast the first stone.

David: How does one politely ask a stranger if one can take his picture and post it on the internet for other dudes to drool over?

Patrick said...

Have you ever heard of a camera phone? It's time to bring one in.