Thursday, November 02, 2006

Lost

While watching Lost last night, it occured to me. I don't care anymore.

I don't care what the mystery of the island is. I don't care if Jack gets free from the Others. I don't care if Kate does/doesn't love Sawyer.

I used to really enjoy the show, but now it's like getting hit in the head with a hammer.

So until Sawyer finally power-fucks the attitude out of Jack, or Phil Silvers shows up on the island and puts on a musical version of Hamlet set to the music from Carmen, I'm done.

6 comments:

cheapblueguitar said...

Dude...I'm with you on this. I gave up on Lost long ago.

Homer said...

Well, I have to agree too. I'm afraid to like any of the characters because they are just going to be killed off anyways.

Jess said...

I don't know who these people are, but let me know if any power-fucking takes place. Then I'll watch! :)

ScottK said...

I think I only watched like 6 episodes then tuned back in a while later with the whole steel room with the device no one could touch and i was LOST so I stopped .

Anonymous said...

J.J. Abrahms is good with the set up, but sucks with the pay off. See: Felicity, Alias

palochi said...

What Jeremy said. It's as if he's got no clue in what direction to take his storylines at the third or fourth season. With Alias, I wanted to throw my clicker through the TV screen everytime the Rambaldi Prophecies were retconned, Sydney's family morphed, or Michael broke it off. Gave up half way in the middle of the third season on that one.