Tuesday, December 02, 2003

This is disturbing, yet amusing.

However, it is not as disturbing and amusing as the new Seattle Quake Calendar (featuring nekkid ruggers). All I'm saying is it must get mighty cold in Seattle.

In case any of you Quakers are reading this, I kid because I care.

You should run out and buy one. Assuming, of course, you've already bought one of our calendars. Remember, Gotham Knight Calendars are the perfect holiday gift.

I know I promised Zenchick that I would write about my complete lack of adventures in Delaware . . . but, to misquote the Kenny Rogers/Sheena Easton song:

I know it's late
I know I'm weary
I know my plans
Don't include blogging


So I'm going to bed.

I promise, promise, promise that I will write a little about my Thanksgiving tomorrow, even if it means blowing off all the work I need to do. Really, that's the sort of sacrifice I'm willing to make for my friends.

No comments: